Kingstree Wedding- Finding the perfect wedding venue can be a monumental task, but sometimes, the perfect place is right in front of you. This is the case with the hidden gem that is Twin Lakes Venue in Cades, South Carolina. This exceptional venue offers a serene and picturesque backdrop for your special day, surrounded by live oak trees that provide a natural and idyllic outdoor setting. I recently had the pleasure of photographing Andrea and Wally’s beautiful wedding at Twin Lakes Venue, and it was an experience that left me totally in love!!!!!
When arriving at Twin Lakes Venue, my first impression was simply breathtaking. The peaceful and calm surroundings, coupled with the natural beauty of the towering live oak trees, was simply a dream!
The Heller House in Kingstree, South Carolina, provided the perfect place for Andrea and Wally to prepare for their special day – It was so cute!!
The most memorable part of Andrea and Wally’s wedding was undoubtedly the flower girls and the ring bearers. They were adorable and brought some much-needed laughter and joy to the ceremony!
Cheers to love and to finding hidden gems amidst the world around us!
Thank you to Wally and Andrea for making my dreams of a photographer come true!!
Venue: Twin Lakes Venue – Cades, South Carolina | Cake: Mother of the Bride | Video: Ryan Hardee Films | Elegant Blooms Florist & Gift Shop | 17 South Band, Mickey Finns | Complete Rental | Dehorn Walters
Meet Wally and Andrea – the epitome of a picture-perfect family of four! Their adorable bond fills my heart with pure joy and happiness!
Find more photos of beautiful Weddings in the South HERE!
Kingstree is a charming town located in Williamsburg County, South Carolina, USA. Steeped in history and Southern charm, Kingstree offers a glimpse into the rich heritage of the region. Here are some highlights about Kingstree:
- History: Kingstree has a deep historical significance, and evidence of its past can be seen in the well-preserved architecture and landmarks. The Williamsburg County Courthouse, built in the 1820s, is a notable example of antebellum architecture.
- Geography: Nestled in the Lowcountry region, Kingstree is surrounded by scenic landscapes, including forests, rivers, and swamps. The town is known for its natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Community: With a population that embraces a tight-knit community spirit, Kingstree exudes Southern hospitality. The town hosts various community events, fostering a sense of belonging among residents.
- Economy: Agriculture has played a significant role in Kingstree’s economy, with tobacco and cotton historically being major crops. Over the years, the economy has diversified, but the town still maintains its connection to its agrarian roots.
- Cultural Heritage: Kingstree celebrates its cultural heritage through events, festivals, and museums. The town provides a window into the traditions and customs that have shaped its identity over the years.
- Outdoor Activities: The surrounding natural beauty offers opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether exploring nearby parks, fishing in local waterways, or enjoying a stroll through the town, there’s a range of outdoor activities to enjoy.
While small in size, Kingstree’s big-hearted community, historical ambiance, and natural surroundings make it a distinctive and inviting place to explore in the heart of South Carolina.